Representative Cases: Real Estate Law
- Represented REIT $50 million dollar acquisition of 500,000 rsf downtown Cleveland office building. Subsequently negotiated seven-floor lease with principal tenant and negotiated building naming rights. Subsequently represented owner in negotiation of approximately 60 tenant leases and lease amendments for the building.
- Represented the federal court-appointed receiver of $100 million suburban shopping center built on landfill. Dealt with numerous tenant-related issues, Ohio EPA and local zoning and real estate tax valuation issues.
- Represented owner of 600,000 rsf downtown office building in negotiations with Fortune 500 company for national headquarters.
- Represented national real estate investors in acquisition of two Class A downtown office buildings.
- Represented receiver of suburban office building — lender did a protective advancement in excess of $1 million for a two-floor tenant — building sold at significantly enhanced value.
- Represented receiver of suburban medical building — lenders did a protective advancement for new roof, interior improvements — building sold at significantly enhanced value.
These cases were all handled by John Redeker.