Full-Service Counsel in Commercial Real Estate Transactions
Ziegler Metzger has decades of experience with the opportunities and challenges presented by real estate transactions through economic conditions of all kinds. Our attorneys can guide commercial real estate clients through purchases or sales of business properties, commercial property financing and workouts, or development and construction of industrial, retail or office projects.
Experienced Real Property Lawyers Serving Clients Statewide in Ohio
Our clients include real estate investment trusts, commercial brokers, property management companies, developers, owners of developed or unimproved property, construction companies, commercial lessors and mortgage lenders. Our lawyers have also served as court-appointed receivers in distressed property or development situations, often achieving the eventual sale of the subject property at significantly enhanced value. We also work with banks and other lenders in possession of commercial properties.
From our offices in Cleveland and Painesville, we handle commercial real estate transactions involving:
- Purchase or sale of downtown Cleveland office buildings
- Land acquisition and development of regional shopping centers
- Construction and leasing of local shopping malls
- Industrial property development
- Commercial leasing in office, retail or industrial properties
- Construction financing, bridge financing and mortgage financing in major projects
- Real estate transfers related to business purchase, sale or merger transactions
- Conservation easements in conjunction with the land use permit process, disposition of distressed properties, environmental improvement projects or estate planning objectives
As a midsized full-service law firm, Ziegler Metzger‘s attorneys offer personalized and accessible counsel on all aspects of a commercial property sale, leasing transaction or development project: negotiations, documentation, financing, closing, and when necessary, litigation.