Reliable Counsel in Banking And Securities Litigation
At Ziegler Metzger, our lawyers’ experience with all facets of the banking and securities industries allows us to render skilled and cost-effective counsel to financial institutions and broker-dealers engaged in civil litigation or FINRA (Financial Industry Regulatory Authority) arbitration.
With decades of experience advising national banks, community banks, thrifts, mortgage companies, insurance companies and private lenders, our lawyers are well-positioned to represent the interests of financial institutions in civil actions of all kinds:
- Defense of lender liability or equitable subordination claims
- Enforcement, foreclosure and liquidation of mortgages and security interests
- Conversion or fraud litigation related to bogus instruments, forged endorsements or diversion of collateral in violation of security agreements
- Disputes between lenders on priority or perfection issues
- Litigation under fair debt collection, credit reporting or equal credit opportunity statutes
- Litigation related to bankruptcy or insolvency proceedings
Ziegler Metzger represents clients based in Ohio and out-of-state lenders in need of litigation counsel anywhere in the state.
Cleveland Attorneys Defending Broker-Dealers In Securities Litigation
Our law firm also defends securities broker-dealers, registered representatives and other non-licensed employees in arbitration proceedings and civil litigation brought by investors on a wide range of claims: unsuitability, improper asset allocation, inadequate diversification, churning, unauthorized trading or other charges. We represent clients in FINRA or civil cases venued throughout Ohio.
With longstanding relationships with broker-dealers in Greater Cleveland and other regional centers, our lawyers understand the legal and evidentiary issues involved with investor litigation on securities issues.