Susan L. Friedman
Susan joined Ziegler Metzger in 2019. Her practice focuses on estate planning, special needs planning, elder law, guardianship, estate and trust administration and charitable planning. Prior to joining Ziegler Metzger, Susan practiced at Friedman Law LLC.
Susan is a member of the Ohio Bar, Cleveland Metropolitan Bar and the Estate Planning Council of Cleveland. Susan also serves as a Trustee of Cleveland Hillel and is a member of the Cleveland Jewish Federation Donor Advised Fund Committee. Additionally, Susan is a former Trustee of the Shaker Figure Skating Club.
In addition to earning her JD from Case Western Reserve University School of Law in 1996, Susan also earned a Masters degree in Social Service Management in 1996 from Case Western Reserve University Mandel School of Applied Social Sciences. She spent many years working at National City Bank and PNC in Wealth Management where she gained expertise in trust administration and various fiduciary issues. As both an attorney and social worker, Susan understands the complex issues individuals and families encounter in reaching their planning goals.
Susan lives in Solon and enjoys spending free time with her two daughters.
Areas of Practice
- Estate Planning
- Special Needs Planning
- Elder Law
- Estate and Trust Administration
- Charitable Planning
- Ohio, 1996
- Case Western Reserve University Law School, Cleveland, Ohio
- J.D. - 1996
- CWRU Mandel School of Applied Social Sciences
- MSSA - 1996
- Major: Management
- Washington University in St. Louis
- B.A. - 1991
- Major: Political Science
- Minor: English Composition
Professional Associations And Memberships
- Ohio Bar Association
- Cleveland Metro Bar Association
- Estate Planning Council of Cleveland
- Cleveland Jewish Federation Donor Advised Fund Committee, member
- Cleveland Hillel, Trustee
- Shaker Figure Skating Club, former Trustee