Lisa's areas of concentration include estate planning, probate, estate and trust administration, taxation and elder law. She is a member of the Ohio State Bar, Cleveland Metropolitan Bar, Huron County Bar and Lorain County Bar Associations. She is also a member of the Estate Planning Council of Cleveland, Estate Planning Section of the Cleveland Metropolitan Bar, the OSBA Estate Planning, Trust and Probate Law Section and the American Cancer Society Advisor Network. She is an active member of St. Peter's Parish in North Ridgeville.
Lisa graduated cum laude from Bowling Green State University in 1993 with a B.A. degree in telecommunications. After graduation, she spent four years with a PBS affiliate in Albany, New York where she worked in all aspects of television and documentary production and had the opportunity to travel extensively while doing so. Despite the excitement of her work in Albany, she decided to move forward with her long-term plan of pursuing a career in law and she returned to her home state of Ohio in 1997 to attend the Cleveland Marshall College of Law where she earned her J.D. in 2000.
Lisa has been with Ziegler Metzger since 1998 where she began as a law clerk. She joined the firm full time after graduating from Cleveland Marshall.
Lisa lives in North Ridgeville and in her free time enjoys relaxing in the outdoors and spending time with her family.
Areas of Practice
- Estate Planning
- Probate, Estate & Trust Administration
- Taxation / Tax Planning
- Elder Law
- Ohio, 2001
- Cleveland State University, Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, Cleveland, Ohio
- J.D. - 2000
- Bowling Green State University, Bowling Green, Ohio
- B.A. - 1993
- Honors: cum laude
- Major: Telecommunications
Professional Associations And Memberships
- American Bar Association, Member, 2001
- Ohio State Bar Association, Member, 2001
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association, Member, 2001
- Huron County Bar Association, Member, 2008
Pro Bono Activities
- Counsel for the Cleveland Memorial Society, 2006