Elizabeth Klucher Reynolds
Elizabeth is involved in many of the firm’s practice areas, but she particularly enjoys matters involving estate planning, probate, and trust administration. A member of the Ohio State and Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Associations, Elizabeth is also a member of the CMBA Estate Planning, Probate and Trust Law Section and the OSBA Estate Planning, Trust and Probate Law Section.
Elizabeth graduated magna cum laude from Mercyhurst University in 2016 with a Bachelor of Music in vocal performance. After a short break to consider a career in opera, she instead chose to study law, earning her juris doctor at Cleveland Marshall College of Law in 2020.
She first served as a law clerk with Ziegler Metzger in 2018, before joining the firm as an attorney after passing the Ohio Bar.
Elizabeth lives in West Park, a west side Cleveland neighborhood. In her free time, she cantors at her church, and spends time with her husband and family.
Areas of Practice
- Estate Planning
- Probate and Trust Administration
- Civil Litigation
- Ohio, 2020
- Florida, 2021
- Cleveland State University, Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, Cleveland, Ohio
- J.D. - 2020
- Mercyhurst University
- B.M. - 2016
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Major: Vocal Performance
- Minor: Religious Studies
Honors And Awards
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award – Recognition for excellent achievement in the Study of Wealth Transfer Tax
Professional Associations And Memberships
- Ohio State Bar Association, Member, 2020
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association, Member, 2020