Brian is an associate involved in a variety of the firm's practice areas. His practice includes general corporate/business matters, estate planning, probate and trust administration, real estate, and various litigation matters.
Brian graduated from Mercyhurst College in Erie, Pennsylvania, with a degree in sports business management. He received his J.D. from Cleveland-Marshall College of Law in 2014. While in law school, Brian was a law clerk at the Firm.
On a personal note, Brian enjoys golfing and participating in baseball and basketball leagues. As a lifelong Cleveland resident, he is a fan of the Browns, Cavaliers and Indians.
Areas of Practice
- Civil Litigation
- Probate and Trust Litigation
- Estate Planning
- Probate and Trust Administration
- Real Estate
- Ohio, 2014
- Cleveland State University, Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, Cleveland, Ohio
- J.D. - 05/2014
- Mercyhurst College, Erie, Pennsylvania
- B.A. - 05/2011
Professional Associations And Memberships
- Ohio State Bar Association, Member, 2014 to Present
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association, Member, 2014 to Present
- Lake County Bar Association, Member, 2014 to Present