Brian F. Kampman
Brian is a Partner at the Firm involved in a variety of the firm's practice areas. He represents individuals, families and business entities on a variety of legal matters, including: general corporate/business matters, probate/trust litigation, real estate, commercial litigation matters and estate planning.
Prior to joining the Firm, Brian received his J.D. from Cleveland-Marshall College of Law in 2014. He is licensed to practice in the state of Ohio and the U.S. District Court, Northern and Southern Districts.
Brian was born and raised in Mentor, Ohio, and is a proud alum of Lake Catholic High School. Brian graduated from Mercyhurst College in Erie, Pennsylvania, with a degree in sports business management in 2011. Currently, he serves as Chairman of the Junior Board, National Kidney Foundation - Northern Ohio and President of the Lake Catholic Alumni Association. Brian resides in Willoughby, Ohio with his wife Jacqueline, and their daughter, Avery.
Areas of Practice
- Civil Litigation
- Probate and Trust Litigation
- Probate and Trust Administration
- Estate Planning
- Real Estate
- Ohio, 2014
- Cleveland State University, Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, Cleveland, Ohio
- J.D. - 05/2014
- Mercyhurst College, Erie, Pennsylvania
- B.A. - 05/2011
Professional Associations And Memberships
- Ohio State Bar Association, Member, 2014 to Present
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association, Member, 2014 to Present
- Lake County Bar Association, Member, 2014 to Present