Counsel of Good Value
All of our clients, including individuals and businesses, need more than just legal expertise from their law firm. They come to us for trusted representation, sound legal counsel, efficient services and personalized help from a team of experienced, dedicated Cleveland attorneys. We recognize the importance of each matter intrusted to us and we ensure our clients it will have our undivided attention.
At Ziegler Metzger LLP, we serve clients from our offices in Cleveland and Painesville, Ohio. Every one of our lawyers, many of whom are AV Preeminent-rated,* is committed to providing Counsel of Good Value — the motto that has guided our law firm since 1952.
Our commitment to Counsel of Good Value is exemplified in our:
- Experience: Our firm is been a pillar of our community, serving clients for more than 65 years.
- Efficiency: We work hard to minimize overhead and maximize our experience to provide our exceptional legal services in the most cost-effective manner possible.
- Intelligence: Our lawyers know that the best route to a destination is usually the straightest route. While many disputes and other issues might suggest litigation as the only option, our attorneys are often able to work with opposing counsel to obtain excellent results for our clients without the courtroom expenses.
- Comprehensive service: While some firms might limit their representation to one isolated legal concern, we cover a broad range of legal services, and we work as a team to protect our clients’ interests against potentially unforeseen pitfalls across a spectrum of legal practice areas.
Learn more about our legal team by following the links below.
- Stephen M. Bales
- Susan L. Friedman
- Howard E. Hendershott Jr.
- Brian F. Kampman
- Joseph W. Kampman
- Paul S. Klug
- Robert L. Metzger
- John E. Redeker
- Lisa J. Roth
- Christopher E. Soukup
- Richard T. Spotz Jr.
- William L. Spring
We Are Here for You ∙ Building Long-Term Attorney-Client Relationships
We know that clients are just as concerned about the process as they are about the result when they choose a law firm to guide them through difficult business or personal challenges. Personalized service to both individual and business clients is extremely important, and our attorneys are committed to serving our clients through their varied legal needs.
*AV®, BV®, AV Preeminent® and BV Distinguished® are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer-review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell peer review ratings fall into two categories — legal ability and general practice standards.